Email manager

ubiteca year ago

Greetings, is there any open source program that you can recommend me to use in my own vps (with traccar) for sending and managing emails that use my domain as an extension, I know that many hosting do it, but they put volume and size limits, That is why I am interested in finding out about setting up my own with the same vps, but I have seen several names and I have no experience with any, thank you very much

Track-trace2a year ago

What OS do you use on your VPS ?

ubiteca year ago

Ubuntu Linux 22.04.2

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can use Amazon SES for sending emails. It's not free, but the pricing is very reasonable. That's what we do.

ubiteca year ago

Thank you, I tried but my available documentation is from Venezuela and Argentina and thanks to the governments here they do not exist (in Venezuela) or are not accepted internationally (in Argentina) credit cards to even pass the registration

control takena year ago

what you need is an SMTP server there are several providers that provide this service, they do not limit you and they give you email with your domain for forwarding notifications and reports with your domain email I have it so some search is not so complex in google and intermediate knowledge of programming and it comes out. There is a page called THEHOSTING. I bought the smtp server, I did have to configure it, but it wasn't that difficult either.