Tracking flow freezes on map - late to response

Andreasa year ago

Hello,

I am using Teltonika FMC640 and I need to have as much a real-time tracking as possible, thus I have send the optimum values as recommended by Teltonika - please see attached photo.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ruv4xoty8yayze6/FMC640-DataAcquisitionSetup.JPG?dl=0

However, the tracker keeps freezing on the map every so and then (and then moves fast to catch up) and it goes for a while offline then back online.

The Question is based on experience, whether the data acquisition setup times are set to optimum, or whether these values do create a problem to traccar platform by let's sat for example sending too many data ( or whether on the opposite I shall reduce these times even more)?

Thank
Best regards

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have you checked the logs to see if it's a device or server issue?

URLEY REYa year ago

Hello, I hope you are well, the same thing happens to me. But one solution was to remove the notification tokens and open the session again. I have seen this problem since version 5.4 after I upgraded. The new firebase configuration is killing the device connection and blocks the reception of traces and once the device is restarted and the connection id changes, it receives traces of the gps device location in real time again. This has happened to me with all gps models. Currently I use version 5.6 and this is a problem, you told me I had to eliminate the firebase notifications while they give a solution.