attributes link

ubiteca year ago

Greetings, I have several calculated attributes that are used in almost all vehicles, some doubts

1- Is there a way to assign them automatically?

2- I have created a group with these attributes, but several vehicles already have a group created (company, client, fleet, etc.) and in this case I can only assign them one by one, would there be another solution?

3-I have thought about the option to create a permanent checkbox on the DevicePage.js page so that I link to an attribute, and from there select easily, (I know that in this case, deleting the attribute would create an error) but I cannot locate where The case or function would be saved, would it be possible? Where could I find more info on that? or in which file to look?

thank you so much

Anton Tananaeva year ago
  1. Assigning to a group is our recommendation.
  2. I don't think so. Maybe you can add group in another group?
  3. Not sure I understand what the checkbox is for and what it would do.
ubiteca year ago

Thanks, I'm going to try to add the group to the ones that have already been created and see what happens

I mean, for example, having the "ALARM HOOD" attribute created in calculated attributes, normally one would link it to the vehicle in the calculated attributes connections tab, but of course, that tab does not appear until the vehicle has been created and it is multiple selection, so In a quick view you can't see which attribute is assigned, my idea was to put in the devicuPage, (as is the disabled checkbox) a direct checkbox for an already created attribute and select it from there, I can create the checkbox, but I can't figure out where point it so that it takes the value (or signs it) to the vehicle that I am creating,,,

Another option would be if through the api I can send a calculated attribute to all the vehicles en masse?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What you want to do is not trivial change. You can't do linking before the object is created, so you would need to queue the linking.

You can do bulk linking through the API - yes.