open door cable

ubiteca year ago

hello, i have some gps from alibaba and i can't get an attribute for traccar to detect the function of the auxiliary cable for the open door, here is the protocol file, can someone help me. thank you

https://www.mediafire.com/file/hky3oi5m72k5cmt/Protocol.pdf/file

Anton Tananaeva year ago

It's probably a part of the status field.

ubiteca year ago

hello, in the status field the values that it shows do not have that cable anywhere, or there is no change when connecting and disconnecting it, but by SMS it is known that the gps does detect it. I know I have to locate a bit in a line but I can't locate the value, more exactly I don't understand how to locate its value,

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Are you saying you see the status and there's no change in the value?

ubiteca year ago

the status value gives me a value of 10 digits, but WITHOUT TOUCHING THE EQUIPMENT the value changes each beat and varies between 28 different values, if you touch the cable it gives you one of the same 28 previous values and the same continues to change in each beat

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What I would recommend to do is asking your device vendor to see which bit you need to check and then create a computed attribute that would extract that bit. Or you can find it in the documentation.

ubiteca year ago

The seller sent me the documentation of the protocol. It is attached in the first comment, I have not been able to create the attribute, that's why I put this question in this forum, to see if someone can give me a hand

Anton Tananaeva year ago

OK.