inconveniente Database is up to date, no change sets

control taken10 months ago

Kind regards, I open this thread due to an inconvenience that I am presenting, it turns out that my backup server has a certain number of devices which work a certain number but does not update the location, they only remain fixed, normally it goes up to 200 devices to 250 but at one moment they stopped me from being online, checking the logs does not present errors but when I investigate the status of the traccar it indicates certain parameters, but I cannot find the problem to solve it if someone had a problem similar and was able to solve it I stay tuned.

[ image state mysql and traccar ] https://prnt.sc/svMTHIfZZU7l

[ image of online and offline devices ] https://prnt.sc/3Nw7kmsM16nh

Jul 22 11:43:38 ]: Started traccar. 
 Jul 22 11:43:41]: Database is up to date, no changesets  
 Jul 22 11:43:41 ]: UPDATE SUMMARY 
 Jul 22 11:43:41 ]: Run:                          0 
 Jul 22 11:43:41 ]: Previously run:              42 
 Jul 22 11:43:41 ]: Filtered out:                 0 
 Jul 22 11:43:41 ]: ------------------------------- 
 Jul 22 11:43:41 ]: Total change sets:           42 
Anton Tananaev10 months ago

We have a troubleshooting guide that you have to follow. Have you done that?

Good afternoon Anton, it should be noted that the objective of the forum is to expose problems regarding the software, which I currently suppose has nothing to do with a code problem or anything, but nevertheless I hope to find a solution through a colleague who has experienced the same inconvenience, and if I have not generally read the step-by-step guide, I do not know where to find it regarding this problem.

but objectively evaluated the logs I did not find anything abnormal it does not even send me an error in the list in logs which is very strange to me I am using version 537 although I will update to 5.8 to evaluate the persistence of the problem.

I can understand that my thread is missing some information but I have ruled out some obvious things before asking.

Anton Tananaev10 months ago

If you already ruled out obvious things, then you should share all the information and context that you have.

You have a very difficult reason without giving context to solve,

I have the vps in contaboo for 3 months, it has gone without a problem, yesterday I stopped receiving information from the vast majority of the GPS on the server but I can access it and everything without a problem, but on the server I have 300 devices, of which there are only about 79 online and I only receive events and coordinates from a few.

now checking the logs the only error was this that I could find.

error - Connection timed out - ConnectException (... < JsonGeocoder:126 < NotificationManager:103 < *:148 < BaseEventHandler:40 < ...)
error - Connection timed out - ConnectException (... < JsonGeocoder:126 < NotificationManager:103 < *:148 < BaseEventHandler:40 < ...)
error - No route to host - NoRouteToHostException (... < JsonGeocoder:126 < NotificationManager:103 < *:148 < BaseEventHandler:40
Cristian10 months ago

do you use any api for whatsapp notifications?

This has caused the devices to go offline.