Multiple web fronts to traccar

Nst Alarcon9 months ago

Multiple web fronts to traccar. This would bring many benefits. A single instance of traccar can contain many brands. It would not be necessary to install more instances of traccar on a different VPS server, a powerful one would suffice. Resources would be used. It would be useful in projects with a small number of vehicles. Multiple domains or subdomains would point to the same instance of traccar. Any idea where to start? I think it could be through a reverse proxy. Anyone want to help with this? it would be very useful. I will keep looking to find a way to do it and I will be sharing it if I am allowed by this means. :)

Anton Tananaev9 months ago

You can definitely do it through proxy. It has already been discussed before in the context of using both modern and the legacy web app at the same time. I think I even posted an Apache configuration example.

Nst Alarcon9 months ago

I have found Anton. I will try it immediately. Thank you so much.
https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/web-app-selection-in-traccar-53/page/2/

Track-trace9 months ago

You can run many instances on one vps. Just use different ports for traccar web and devices. That has benefits too.

Paranátrack6 months ago

Hello!

I include it in the front window.location.hostname and get the hostname and add it to the name of the svg logo, example 'hostname-logo.svg'

I also use Apache2