old version consumed less ram than the modern one

leogeolgrv8 months ago

on my server with the old version of the web part I had 1000 device with 16 ram on the new one I have a server 256 ram 1000 device and ram consumption 50 gigabytes

Anton Tananaev8 months ago

I'm confused. Are you talking about the web app or the backend?

Track-trace8 months ago

@leogeolgrv

So to really compare it you would actually want to check how much Ram the modern one consumes on your older server with the same amount of ram installed.

AvlMexico8 months ago

Sencha or Legacy is faster at fetching data, React or Modern has more components and takes a few seconds longer to load information, if you switch from an older version to the new one you need to see the performance of your server, I think that's what you're asking ?

leogeolgrv8 months ago

I have a server with 16 ram with the old version of traccar
I had 1000 device consumes 100 percent of ram.
I installed the latest version of tracccar from scratch and with only 300 devices it is at 90 percent
I bought a server with 256 ram, I put the 1000 devices and it consumes 50 gigabytes of ram with the latest version, what is the reason for this Anton
both servers are optimized

Can you please provide some evidence. Maybe top output and number from the statistics report.

leogeolgrv8 months ago

I don't know how to upload a screenshot but use htop on both servers

Upload to any external service and post a link here.

Great. Looks like you completely ignored what I said.

leogeolgrv8 months ago

I'm trying but I'm not good is this

Upload to any external service and post a link here.

leogeolgrv8 months ago

Your links are not working. You seriously don't know how to share a picture?

leogeolgrv8 months ago

No permissions. I think I reached my limit at this point. I'm just shocked at how you're hosting a big server yourself when you can't simply share an image on the internet.