Demo Traccar

Bleedi947 months ago

Hello,

I am using the Demo version of traccar for months and for few weeks now when the cars are ON for 3-4 hours (in moving) they start to freeze in the system and they don't send any kind of signal to the server, they activate again the next day. The SIM cards are OK. Two devices are registered. The server is demo3.traccar..

Anton Tananaev7 months ago

We started enforcing some daily limits because people are abusing the servers. You need to reduce the reporting frequency and everything will be ok.

Bleedi947 months ago

Can I use the full version if I pay the subscription? How much would it cost for my two devices?

Full version? There are no different versions. If you want higher limits, you can either host it yourself or use the server subscription.

Maxen7 months ago

I realize the same this week. Can you name the installed limits? How many entries per days are possible for a device to send to the server?

Would be nive to read this info somewhere before starting to troubleshoot and investigate on the tracker :-/. I swapped the SIM twice, reset all config, etc. due to this unexpected "freeze" of my device..

The limit is 1000 locations per day.

jay7 months ago

Bleedi94. Why dont you host your own server on a VPS. All instructions are on this site and if you do a few searches you will have a running system of your own.

Bleedi946 months ago

jay

How is that possible and how much costs it?

jay6 months ago

Im using a vps on contabo $8.99. and follow the steps on this site. Must have some basic knowledge of linux

Elton Costa6 months ago

I use vpsdime.com and the basic value is $7, I have more than 150 devices in the basic