icons disappearing

ubitec6 months ago

Greetings, and happy day, I post this since I have tested it to date in 3 new installations, in the traccar demo4 and in 6 devices, all with version 5.9 (and in devices with the latest traccar manager) I do not create a case in githunb because I have not been able to create a specific path for the failure, I can only confirm that it is from the change of the coloring "positive" "negative" etc. to the colors of "info" "error" and more,, When I first opened the system, it showed the icons perfectly, but after a while, when I returned or left the session open, they disappeared. Leaving only the name of the unit, the browser console shows errors such as that car-success image could not be found, in most cases, exiting and re-entering the error is resolved, sometimes it does not occur, Sometimes it happens continuously, it is more common on cell phones) I kindly ask the community if they have seen this error (many times one ignores it and since it is solved only by recharging, they do not pay attention to it) so that we can create a route, pass it on to Anton to he can find a solution, thank you and happy day

Anton Tananaev6 months ago
ubitec6 months ago

greetings. Anton good day. The failure occurs to that user because they are creating attributes with values ​​that no longer exist. In this case, no attributes have been placed and there is no modification, even the failure is produced in demo4... I have tried it on new installations. on various cell phones. It was even tested in 3 different countries to confirm if it was the connection