Devices are disconnected when notifications are turned on.

Dear community, in the test environment to use Traccar I have a question or discussion.

I have 3 devices that worked perfectly, until 3 days ago, when power notifications started to be activated when the vehicle was stopped and parked.
When the system starts sending notifications repeatedly and intrusively you could tell the GPS equipment goes offline and stops reporting but continues to send action on alerts, when I turn off the notifications, which are repeated in this case the action on the system sends the following notification which could be acc off/entry to GEOfence, I still repeatedly have to delete the notification and it stops coming, but the vehicle It's never back online, I have to remove the device from the platform and add it back. The device is online for a few seconds, then any notification rings again repeatedly, and the device reappears offline.

Anton Tananaev4 months ago

You should check logs. You probably have some errors there.

I'm still getting the same error, devices disconnect when I turn on notifications. It is also reporting with a delay of hours, current time 22:49 hrs, GPS position 20:35 for example.

I checked the logs, I didn't find any faults, I checked the time and I didn't find any errors either. Restart the GPS devices, restart the service, remove devices and re-add and the error continues.
So should I reinstall everything completely?

Due to the GPS reporting time with different times, without being a GT06 device, I have the error in H2 protocols, Teltonika, GPS 103 and tc error is at all, and the lines on the reports are very abnormal as if I am weaving.

Antonio Junior4 months ago

@GNSSLINK you need to provide more information with log data and notification settings. see if it has valid xml.