Request for Assistance: Retrieving Device Status Update Timings

Gaurav2 months ago

Our goal is to incorporate these status updates into our application interface to provide valuable insights to our users. For instance, being able to display information such as "Engine On for the Last 5 Hours" or "Device Idle for the Last 2 Days" would greatly enhance the user experience and improve the functionality of our application.

We have thoroughly reviewed the documentation and explored various functionalities within the Traccar platform but have not been successful in finding a solution to our specific requirement.

Is it possible to get the time on when a status was changed?
We need to know how to get status update time like when the ignition was turned on on when the device went in to idle mode, so we can show that engine is on for last 5 hours or device is idle for last 2 days

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

You would probably need to make some code changes.

Gaurav2 months ago

We are happy to make the changes if needed since we are already using custom repo with some other changes for traccar. Can you please guide me in relevant direction regarding what and where those changes would be needed.
Thanks

Track-trace2 months ago

Anton already stated on many occasions that he does not provide personal customazation for free. So you could contact him for his paid services.

https://www.traccar.org/pricing/

Gaurav2 months ago

I am not asking for personal customization, just need an idea of how i can implement it.