Computer attribute for gps off

Hi friends, is there any way to make the computed attribute generate a notification if the device's GPS crashes?
Because sometimes the device is online but its GPS has not been updated for a long time, so I would like to receive notification from these devices when this happens

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

GPS crashes? What exactly do you mean by that?

The GPS stops working and does not update the position, sorry, I use Google Translate so some words may be translated confusingly.

What about the fix time?

The equipment is configured to update every 60 seconds, but sometimes one or the other blocks the GPS and does not update, I saw one today that although it is always online and has the correct device time, however the fix time was 20 days away to update.

If the GPS fix time gets updated, I don't think anything can be done.

Track-trace2 months ago

You better check the server log what the device actually sends when this happens.

the GPS fix time stops at the last position that the gps sent, it does not update, the problem is not the system but the device but I just wanted a way if possible for the system to notify when the server time and the GPS fix time have a big difference.

OK, if the fix time stops, then you can detect it using the time difference. And then generate some alarm.

Track-trace2 months ago

Yeah but to be sure you should check everything.

So when it does not send anything send a command to the device to report the position. Then check the server log what the device actually sends. And also check you are not filtering the positions.

And logicly when it is a faulty device you should replace it.