GPS tracker MT8A

Filip442 months ago

Hello, I have a GPS mt8a, I have a list of commands for it. Unfortunately, I didn't find this GPS in the list of supported devices, that's why I'm writing this post. Can anyone help me connect it to the traccar server? It seems to me that there should be a universal port.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kUPr_05CANQb0dP161QPPD1efeoxXf-I/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=104732221521378055505&rtpof=true&sd=true

Haim Rodrik2 months ago

Looks like Jimi or Concox protocol

Filip442 months ago

So this (SERVER,1,traccar.domain.pl,5023,0#)

Should to be work, Yes?

Haim Rodrik2 months ago

Without parenthesis. This is SMS command

Filip442 months ago

WhatsApp parenthesis? Can you send me example

Filip442 months ago

Sorry, what*

Filip442 months ago

Yes, i know. Sorry for parenthies.
This:
SERVER,1,traccar.domain.pl,5023,0#

Cristian2 months ago

Only if the gps is not new, send FACTORY# before so that the configuration is factory default.

and then I recommend you to use the following commands (at least) from the list you shared:
GMT
SERVER
APN
For your device to work properly.

Then you must use
TIMER to set the reporting time to Traccar.

and finally check what does the command
GPSDUP

Haim Rodrik2 months ago

@Filip44 is it works now?

Filip442 months ago

Today I tried to connect this GPS to the server, unfortunately the GPS thinks that the link is not working. I have access to the tracca server using the cloudflare tunnel, as a normal user I can enter the server. Why can't GPS connect to it?

Filip442 months ago

And I have a WeTrack2 GPS, I also try to connect it to the server but it shows that the link is down. WeTrack is in the traccar device list. So what else do I have to do? Should I set a login and password?

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

Have you configured TCP and UDP for your Cloudflare tunnel?

Filip442 months ago

Damn, I didn't set it up. Can you tell me how to do this?

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

I don't know how. You should probably read the Cloudflare documentation.

Filip442 months ago

There is good news and bad news. The good news is that the GPS configuration was successful and it can be connected to the server. But the bad news is that it's hard for me to find information on how to configure TCP and UDP in the tunnel. I can't find any useful information.

As for GPS, I connected it to the traccar test server and it works.

If anyone knows how to configure protocols in the Cloudflare tunnel, I would greatly appreciate your help.

https://imgur.com/5bv2xCE