Teltonika FMB003 multiple GPS positions while car is stopped

Marius2 months ago

Hello,

I am struggling for some time with a FMB003 Teltonika device, I get multiple GPS positions while car is stopped.

https://bloq.ro/images/traccar.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this? Also, how are we supposed to sort the correct these kind of entries while calling the traccar API?

Thank you very much!
Marius

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

Have you searched before asking the question? This has been discussed countless number of times.

Marius2 months ago

Hi Anton,

Thank you very much for the answer! Unfortunately I couldn't find anything similar to this. Sorry if I have opened the same issue again, but simply can't find it.

Best regards,
Marius

You can use filtering to solve this, but I definitely recommend searching again for more details.

Marius2 months ago

I am new into this, could you please help me with an example and maybe some similar post to this one so I can fix these multiple nonsense GPS positions.

Sorry, but I don't help people who refuse to put proper effort into their own research.

Marius2 months ago

Thank you so much for your help!

Marius2 months ago

Thank you so much for your help!

Is there anyone else that could help on this? I have tried to set following params in traccar.xml:

<entry key='coordinates.filter'>true</entry>
    <entry key='processing.computedAttributes.deviceAttributes'>true</entry>
    <entry key='coordinates.filter'>true</entry>
    <entry key='coordinates.minError'>2</entry>
    <entry key='coordinates.maxError'>20</entry>
    <entry key='event.motion.processInvalidPositions'>true></entry>

Still same issue occurs.

Cristian2 months ago
Marius2 months ago

Hi Cristian,

I had the Static Navigation Setting enabled on my FMB003, I disabled Movement Source and let the Ignition Source only, gonna test it again.
Hope this time it will work.

Thank you and best regards,
Marius

Marius2 months ago

The same thing happens when the car is parked, at some time intervals the device is also sending weird data, like Ignition = Yes, some small speeds and different locations every 1 second eventho the device is set to send data once every 10 minutes on car stopped. While I drive, I get some awkward GPS possitions outside the roads. I am not sure how to fix this, tried to find the same behaviour in some forum threads here, but I didn't find anything.

weird gps locations