Traccar version 5.6: calendar and scheduled reports. how to set it?

Peter JombĂ­ka year ago

Hello

Can someone explain me, how to set or create scheduled reports and calendar to send me reports for last month every 1.day in month?

Thank you

Kasoumisga year ago

Hi, first you have to create a calendar with the period of the data you want to report,
then you create the report choosing the calendar you created and you choose schedule at he end of the row.
At the end of the period you defined in your calendar the server will email you the report.

I have noticed that when i create a scheduled events report the report includes all the event types even if i choose only "geofence entered"

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I have noticed that when i create a scheduled events report the report includes all the event types even if i choose only "geofence entered"

That's currently a limitation.

Roylee016 months ago

I'm experiencing issues with reports. As for daily reports this works flawelesly. but for a weekly/monthly report I'm having issues.
I'm doing the following.
Create a calendar for let's say the past week(created yesterday):
to: 07-11-2023 23:45
recurrence: weekly
Selected day(s): tuesday

Unfortunately I didn't receive any e-mail with the report.
Is there a condition that I have to keep in mind? like the scheduled report execution date/time must be 24 hours later or something? (to give it time to schedule it?)

Anton Tananaev6 months ago

But "01-11-2023" is not a Tuesday. It doesn't seem like a valid setup.

Roylee016 months ago

sorry, I miscalculated in my head, it is 31-10-2023

Roylee0116 days ago

Hi Anton,

I was not busy with the system for the last 5 months. But I still didn't got it to work. Can you give me an example of how a weekly report should look like. I guess the from and to is set up correctly. but with "selected day(s)", which day should i select. the starting day (from:) or the end day of the report (to:)?

Anton Tananaev16 days ago

Please don't duplicate your questions in the future.