Android 12 - Blackview BV9300

Mark Bailey4 months ago

We have been using Blackview BV9100 phones for running the Traccar Client for the last 4 years and they have been absolutely fantastic. Super long battery life and have proved ideal. Those BV9100s are running Android 9.

We recently purchased some additional Blackview phones BV9300 (Newer model but huge battery like the BV9100 which is no longer made)
However, these phones run Android 12.

Unfortunately, the Traccar Client does not work on these new phones. I notice in the Traccar Client app info it shows so possible fixes which seem to originate from the dontkillmyapp.com website. Those instruction are not the best... they do not even match what you see on the screen of the phone and many of the options they required you to select do not even exist.

So, am just wondering if anyone else has stumbled into these issues and been able to solve them.

Really not looking forward to buying iPhones instead and strapping an external battery pack to them.

Any suggestions would be seriously appreciated.

Cheers,
Mark

Track-trace4 months ago

You can still find the Blackview BV9100 on alibaba. You could ask them.

Mark Bailey4 months ago

I have already asked from Blackview themselves but so far no response.

Track-trace4 months ago
Mark Bailey4 months ago

We have managed to Solve this issue and have got the Blackview BV9300 Phone with Android 12 working with the Traccar Client.
If anyone is interested.... DM me and I will send you the Step By Step guide on how to make it work.

Track-trace4 months ago

You cant send a DM here