Battery status of the device in the protocol at port 5002

Melder2 years ago

The data sent by the device are recognized at port 5002. However, it may not be entirely correct. Unfortunately, the battery status of the device is missing. However, that would be very important to know.

The device reports via SMS as:

GSM: 035% GPS: NO GPRS: ON BATTERY: 091% APN: internet.t-mobile USERNAME: t-mobile PASSWORD: tm IP: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx PORT: xxxx IMEI: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwork mode: Save modeVERSOIN: TK200_DA213b_V1_5_210104

Which protocol is similar to port 5002 but shows battery status instead of ignition status?

Thanks for support...

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

If you get correct location on port 5002 then it means port 5002 is the right one. There's only one port per protocol.

Melder2 years ago

Thank you for the incredibly quick response.

OK....

The location data comes correctly, so port 5002 is also correct. It's a pity that the battery level doesn't seem to work. The application on gps.my-gps.org can display this status. Any idea about this?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Have you checked the raw data?

Melder2 years ago

:-) That is exactly my problem. I can't find this information in the raw data. I have no idea how they do it. But I will try to check it again more closely. If I find anything I'll report back later. Thank you so far