Concox JM-VL03 location report when engine off

Hello, greetings to all.

I have a problem with a Concox JM-VL03 device, the configuration of the location reporting interval when the engine is off I want it to be every 55 minutes and every 30 seconds when the engine is on, for this I use the TIMER,30,3300 command #, but this device seems to not respect this interval and when the engine is off, it reports location every 5 minutes, no matter how many times I send the configuration, it always reports every 5 minutes. I doubt it's a Traccar problem, has anyone had to deal with this problem with this device? Does anyone have something that can help me report at the interval I want (every 55 minutes while the engine is off). Important: With other devices from other brands, the intervals work correctly.

AvlMexico10 months ago

FACTORY#
GMT,E,0,0#
APN,name,username,pasword# or APN,nameuser,0,0# (wait a moment reset)
SERVER,1,example.ddns.net,????,0#
TIMER,60,3300#
ANGLEREP,ON,20,5#
GPSDUP,ON#
HBT,5,1#
POWERALM,ON,0,5,300#
RESET#
the command structure must have “ , “ without spaces, just like that.

I hope it is helpful.

Thanks for your input, but unfortunately it didn't work, but it did help me understand that the HEARTBEAT (HBT) really controls the interval, I know it sounds strange, but I put it as you sent it to me (HBT,5,1# ) and it reports every 1 minute off, I put it in HBT,5,10# and it reported every 10 minutes off, which is already an important advance for me, the problem is that I then tried to set it to 55 minutes like this: HBT,5, 3300# but the device replied that the maximum range allowed is from 1 to 10, so I came to the conclusion that due to something I have misconfigured in Traccar, a location record is inserted every time the device sends a heartbeat signal, that is to say, it does not understand it as a sign of life but as a periodic location report, now, I am not sure if that is the normal behavior of Traccar or I have something wrongly configured in my configuration file. Anyway, thank you very much because you gave me some light on the subject and I learned a little more... on the other hand, and this goes to Anton, is it possible to hire your services to find a solution to this and check my configuration?

Anton Tananaev10 months ago

If you're interested in hiring our services, please use email. It is always possible.

AvlMexico10 months ago

It's just device configuration, it happened to me, every time you change a report parameter you have to send "FACTORY#" to the HBT, it's so that it always appears online, sorry, I forgot to add these commands!!

AvlMexico10 months ago

ACC,ON,0# “ detect ignition “
MOVING,ON,0,100#