confirmation button

egzona year ago

Hello,
On traccar manager when I go to report then I have to select lets say geofence,status and so on but there is no ok button or confirmation button may I know why?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

That's just how it's implemented currently.

egzona year ago

Im talking for mobile app

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Is that a problem? You should probably provide a screenshot.

egzona year ago
Anton Tananaeva year ago

OK, so we are talking about the same thing. You didn't answer my question though. Why is it a problem?

egzona year ago

It is confusing for clients not for me, they have to go back then once again to press report button and select show button

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I don't know what to say. It's a pretty standard popup component. Anyone who uses Internet browser should be more or less familiar with how it works. It's not a new screen, so it doesn't need a close button or anything like that.

egzona year ago

I agree with you on web browser, but you have to understand me that on mobile app its not that easy for simple user

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I can see that it might not be obvious for some users.

egzona year ago

Ok, and one more thing about km, why I'm receiving km on this format on settings the distance unit is km, Do I have to change anything to receice lets say 75km on this format?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have no idea what you're talking about. Create a separate thread, provide screenshots and clearly explain the problem.

egzona year ago