"Custom" app crashes on launch after release

Hello! I'm trying to upload a "custom" version of traccar manager to the app store, the only thing I changed is the logos and a couple of colors on the home screen. It works fine in simulators, with some warnings about firebase. But when I send it to apple review, it crashes on launch. I have a crashlog. Is it okay if I ask this on the forum? I have searched on the internet what could be happening but none of the solutions work for me, I am trying from a macbook pro m1 and I downloaded the source code with the tag 3.1. Thanks in advance.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What's the error?

This is what they send me, apparently it is something related to arm64, to simulate it I have to add it to excluded architectures and activate the option "use only active architectures" That allows simulating, but after the release the app crash on launch. Crashlogs. Is it useful?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Have you tested it on a real device before publishing?

Only testflight, and it crashes on launch too. Right now I can't do it on a real device since I connected through teamviewer, but I can try it in a couple of days when I have the computer at home. So I'll be back with news in a couple more days. Thank you very much for answering.

Hi again!

It works when I run from xcode, but when I send it to review it crashes, maybe it has to do with export compliance requirements? Which one should you select?

Thanks in advance.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

We have recently upgraded the project. Please try again.

The 4.0 tag works much better for the review team, however it still crashes on iPad with iOS 16.3. the crashlog now mentions arm64e. If I'm not mistaken it is the architecture that uses the M1 chip, like the new iPads. Am I missing something?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Not sure why. Our official app was approved by Apple without any issues.