Device connected/disconnected instantly and no informations appear

Kenichi5 years ago

Hello,

I send a packet to my host via Packet Sender in which I put a request found in the logs (raws in hexadecimal format).

The result is mysterious : on traccar, the devices appears in green ("Online") and instantly disconnects. But the other big problem is that no information appears on the server.
Screen1

Here is the log file associated :
log

Can you tell me where is the problem? I've consulted troubleshooting guide, documentation, and even teltonika documentation here https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/Codec#Introduction

But it didn't answer my problem.

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Well, you close network connection, so it appears offline.

Kenichi5 years ago

But what about the informations of parameters (speed, latitude, longitude) which are send by the HEX request but don't appear?

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Where are those parameters in your HEX? You are only sending login message with IMEI, as far as I can tell.

Kenichi5 years ago

As the teltonika doc shows, it's presented like this :

teltonika

So in my case we have these parameters here :

teltonika

Kenichi5 years ago

When I look at the table through the console, the positionid stays null, does that mean something in particular?
I saw in other topics that it was related to a problem with the last position.
But i'm just sending a request like a classic API request, and it works well with other devices.

(I've dropped positionid, restarted service, etc. but it did nothing)

positionid

Kenichi5 years ago

Hello Anton,

You said "Well, you close network connection, so it appears offline."

What made you think that? Is there something in my request telling to Traccar to make the device offline?

Kenichi5 years ago

Well, we found the solution to the problem.

Actually, we were using the software Packet Sender to send these requests. But we were sending them without using "TCP persistent".

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks a lot for your quick answers !