Device Icons are not visible

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

I would recommend checking browser console for errors.

Eurodan4 years ago

Hi Anton, nothing in console. It's just strange.

Eurodan4 years ago

Hi all. Suddenly I experience that Device Icons are gone!
In order to show them in e.g. Chrome I have to use Name Filter (under Devices) then Refresh page (F5) before I can see icons.
As soon I clear the Filter all icons are gone and refresh do not help.

In Firefox is even worse. Sometimes Filter/Refresh do not help at all and clicking the Device (Devices Pane) do not fire any event. Does anyone know what is the problem?
I think it has to be something with the CSS/Font (Firefox) but that is loaded in Chrome and still I have this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Eurodan4 years ago

The only ting i can see is the 403 Access Denied for this CSS file https://cdn.traccar.com/js/ol/6.2.1/src/ol/ol.css so It says Source Mapping is disabled (defined in "ol.css.map").
If Directly typed then the response is:

<Error>
 AccessDenied
<BucketName>traccar-cdn</BucketName>
<RequestId>tx00000000000013b0add83-005ee353fa-44315b-sfo2a</RequestId>
<HostId>44315b-sfo2a-sfo</HostId>
</Error>

In Firefox there are some other issues with downloading the Font etc. but the WorkAround is the same with Filtering Name and then Refresh.
The last symptom I noticed is when Using /?locale=XX then it loads everything but not showing the map regardless of the type (Bing, Google, etc.).

Thanks.

What version of Traccar are you using?

Eurodan4 years ago

Hi Anton, INFO: Version: 4.7-SNAPSHOT

Version 4.7 (web app) doesn't use Traccar CDN.

And URL is invalid. It doesn't look like you are using an official version of Traccar.

Eurodan4 years ago

Anton, it's a version custom provided by Traccar (TT-00182 & TT-00188).

If the issue is with a customization that we made, you should reply to a corresponding email thread.

Eurodan4 years ago

Hi Anton, i did ca. 6 Hours ago. Can you take a look

Eurodan4 years ago

Hi Anton, it was one position record that caused the issue of not loading Icons. The reason, latitude was 120.4600942.