different data sent from 2 devices using teltonika protocol ?

qlex7 years ago

Hey,
first of all congrats on great software - we use it to track vehicles, mainly using Teltonika devices and teltonika protocol.
I noticed, that we have two different devices

• FM1100, powered using standard 24V power.
  • FM1010, powered using OBDII port in cars

Alttough both devices use the same protocol and both devices should be sending (apart from lat/lon/timestamp/orientation etc) other elements including voltage, fuel level, data from attached sensors).

Does anyone have experience in that - should that be configured in the configuration program available from Teltonika, or on Traccar server to start receiving that additional data ?

Cheers,
Qlex

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I guess answer to your question is device. Traccar will automatically show all the data it can decode. For Teltonika it should be able to show everything. Some attributes will show as IO.

qlex7 years ago

So if its not showing by default, it won't show even if we alter config of device via teltonika software (that pushes the changes to device when connected?).
Strange that more basic unit FM1010 (obd2 powered) sends by default more data than more advanced FM1100. I hope that more advanced models can send more ?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Traccar shows everything that it receives. If something is missing I would recommend to contact Teltonika support.