Dispositivo G-508N

Bryan Zambrano2 months ago

Hola Antom Necesito ayuda tengo dispositivo Candados satelitales G-508N con protocolo Huabao pero lo único que e podido es agregarlo a Traccar y solo me da ubicación no puedo enviar comando me sale este error:

Illegal hexadecimal character 0 at index 0 - DecoderException (... < DataConverter:29 < BaseProtocol:111 < DeviceSession:66 < ...)

En caso de no estar implementado el protocolo te puedo ayudar con la documentación ya que el proveedor me la compartió.

Por favor ayuda

Track-trace2 months ago

It does not help when you ask Antom (while his name is Anton) while in general you should ask your question to the forum members. And it is better to ask your question in english (use google translate to translate to english, so you have a bigger chanche to get a reply).

Did you check the troubleshooting ? https://www.traccar.org/troubleshooting/

So what have you done solar?

Hello Antom, I need help, I have a G-508N satellite padlock device with Huabao protocol but the only thing I was able to add it to Traccar and it only gives me location, I cannot send commands, I get this error:

Illegal hexadecimal character 0 at index 0: DecoderException (... < DataConverter:29 < BaseProtocol:111 < DeviceSession:66 < ...)

If you are not implementing the protocol, I can help you with the documentation since the provider shares it with me.