EasyTrack ET-01

hceccacci8 years ago

Someone knows how to configure the EasyTrack ET-01 device to run with Traccar?
I´m testing one unit that runs OK by SMS, but I don´t know the commands to configure Server IP and IP Port. The user manual that cames with device don´t have this information.

This product is on the Traccar´s compatible device list.

Thanks!

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

Here is from protocol documentation:

Format sent from platform:

*ET,SN,IP, INDEX,IP,PORT#

INDEX:1 stands for primary IP, 2 stands for secondary IP; 3 stands for Google IP

IP:IP address(32 bits)

PORT:port number

E.g.: To set IP2 to 218.17.25.195#5150# *ET,001234561234567,IP,2,C31911DA,141E#

It's for GPRS commands, but maybe it's same/similar for SMS commands.

hceccacci8 years ago

Anton,

I found the user manual and communication protocol manual and have made available to download here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BzXzUfCvmnKAMW14TW1ldEhmZlU&usp=sharing

Thanks for help!

Hilton

adsantos8 years ago

Hello My Friend, I've got a ET-01 from a friend and he does not have the passawor from web interface from kingsword...
I search a lot how to switch server, and I find this post, can you help me how to do that?
I send by sms the command like this *ET,001234561234567,IP,2,C31911DA,141E# and no receive response....
If I sen without * like ET,001234561234567,IP,2,C31911DA,141E#, reply me a message "protocol error"... Can you help me?

Sorry for revive this post, but is the same subject....

Is that literally what you send? You have to change some values (id, server address etc).

adsantos8 years ago

Hi Mr Anton,
Sorry in advance about my bad english, I send the command replacing IMEI literal numbers, and server IP, end port in HEX, like that

ET,5500XXXXXXXX,IP,2,C31XXXXA,1XXE#

but don't work reply me a "Protocol Error" sms;

Maybe it expects some different format.

adsantos8 years ago

Oh I Talk to Mr. Wang from K-swd was very kind to tell me the IP configuration with SMS...
Is it like that:
IP1#199.233.233.38#20167#

VipTecnologias6 years ago

Hello guys,

Has anyone managed to implement the EasyTrack protocol? I use an E-3Plus device that is the same protocol and even then some information is still in code.
Example: Ignition On = 040000

alt text
I have the protocol but I do not know how to implement it on the server and could someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

I'm not sure what screenshot is supposed to show other than the protocol is implemented and working.

adsantos6 years ago

@VipTecnologias, I'm still not work with ET-01, he not connect with traccar on a amazon aws instance, can you explain how do you do? Like a cake receipt please, I'm use a TIM simcard, apn TIM.BR, and gprs show as 3 when I send Check sms...

VipTecnologias6 years ago

Hello AdSantos,

What port are you using when sending commands to the device?