Enfora GSM2448 not showing on the tracker-server.log

Fay5 years ago

Hello,
I have an Enfora GSM2448 programmed and pointing on a different tracking software (UDP). I reprogram it (changed the IP address) to point on a server where I have installed Traccar (working perfectly with other devices). When I go to tracker-server.log, I see all other devices but can't see this one on port 5008 or any other port. The server is almost empty so the log is easy to read. This device is not reporting on the server.
Probably the script I am using is not compatible with Traccar. The problem that most of you know is that Enfora doesn't exist anymore and therefore I didn't find any support information available to check my script or how to I change it.
Anyone when trough the same? If not, I don't really care about knowing what is wrong, if I can fix it. Should you have an Enfora script that works with Traccar, please share it with me.
Thanks a lot for everyone's support and thanks for Traccar team for the great work they have done.

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Port 5008 is TCP only, as far as I know.

Fay5 years ago

Thank you Anton for your prompt response. I guess what you are saying, this is why I can not see any movement on the long file and if I change the protocol to TCP, it should work. Could you kindly confirm?
Is there any UDP port where I can test Enfora devise just to make sure Traccar can see it?
Thank you in advance for your support.