FFFFFFFF# ? H02 Protocol

crazzmc7 years ago

Hi I am trying to understand what this is. I have the H02 Protocol Documentation, but I honestly don't understand what these last 9 digits mean. Here is a few thing I think it could be, but if someone could help that would be great.

Hexadecimal Translated:

*HQ,XXXXXXXXXXXX,V1,190655,A,XXXXX.15529,N,XXXXX.03927,W,16.95,35,270417,FFFFFFFF#

Protocol Documentation for last part:

vehicle_status: vehicle condition, a total of four bytes, which means that the state of automotive machine parts, vehicle parts status and alarm status. Hexadecimal values represent ASCII characters, the following is the specific meaning of each bit of each byte of the variable, bit representation using negative logic that bit = 0 is valid. As follows:

English Address Request Protocol (terminal requests):

* XX, YYYYYYYYYY, VI1, HHMMSS, S, latitude, D, longitude, G, speed, direction, DDMMYY, vehicle_status, net_mcc, net_mnc, net_lac, net_cellid #

English address returned protocol (server sends down):

* HQ, 4106000054, I1_2_EN, 130305,10,1,9, test12345
crazzmc7 years ago

Okay I kind of understand a little more. I have to convert it to binary, but that also doesn't really help me because I don't understand the protocol documentation tables. However, I do know that when my vehicle is off it changes to HTBT# which I can't find any information about in the protocol documents I have either. If someone knows how I can figure out what FFFFFFFF# and HTBT# mean that would be greatly appreciated.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

It's a bitmask of various flags in HEX format.

Hector Thiele4 years ago

Hi, I see that this topic is old, but currently, I'm working on a project where my customer wants to use the GPS Tracker ST-901A+.

I able to configure this using SMS to send data to my server, but the data that I receive I cannot understand. I used the same GPS with the sinotracker server and it works fine, so I think that I'm missing some information.

I have a couple of others GPS working properly sending data to my server.
Can someone help me with that?
What is the datatype that the GPS sends to the server? How I can decode that?
I will be grateful for any help.

jangrewe3 years ago