FMB120 : SOS Alarm

JavaDev4 years ago

hi all.
I have connected FMB120 with traccar, accuracy is very good, i could trace the device.
i have defined alarm SOS and link it with my device, but when i send panic from the device, i didnt receive the alarm.
any idea.
thanks in advance.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

It could be coming as generic IO attribute. In that case you would need a computed attribute to convert it into an alarm.

jack s4 years ago

Hello,
which IO element should be used? And how should I write the computed attribute to catch SOS alarm?
In Teltonika FMB120

For the first question you should contact Teltonika support. For the second you can search examples on the forum.

jack s4 years ago

Thank you,
This is how I defined the attribute for sos, cause sos at teltonika FMB120 is on Digital Input 2 as I saw at the configurator application.
SOS alarm image

but I catch this exception:

2020-09-02 20:09:22  WARN: Attribute computation error - org.traccar.handler.ComputedAttributesHandler.computeAttribute@102![0,4]: 'din2 == 1? 'sos' : null;' undefined variable din2 - Variable (... < ComputedAttributesHandler:102 < *:113 < BaseDataHandler:27 < ... < *:29 < ... < *:29 < ... < GeocoderHandler:87 < ...)

First you have to check what attributes you receive from the device. Where did you get the "din2" from? Looks like it's missing.

jack s4 years ago

I got the "din2" from quick manual
quick manual1
quick manual2

how can I check what attribute I received?
Thank you.

All received attributes are shown in the State panel.

jack s4 years ago

The correct formula is:

di2 == 1 ? "sos" : null

Thank you.