fuel /spentfuel /consumition fuel ???

gmlmainoa year ago

Hello group, I want to add to my project, which runs on a native Traccar 5.6, the estimated fuel control variables.
I wanted to ask a conceptual question, I want to work with estimated fuel control, and I find the following, in most of the reports the column I find is "fuel consumption", en route it also allows me to choose "fuel", and in the report stops meeting ls columns "spent fuel" in units, in my case liters
In all the devices that I am testing that work with sensing fuel, (regardless of how it is sensed, whether by sensor or estimated with a distance formula), the term "fuel" appears in the readings, and since it never exceeds 100, I suppose that It is in %, that would be the first question.
The term "spent fuel" appears in the reports linked to units of measure x, as I said, in my case liters, there I would understand, that what should arrive there in my case, are the liters of fuel used, that would be the second question.
And finally, the term "fuel consumption", would it be? Could it be the value that you put to the variable cost in pesos of the fuel, multiplied by spentFuel?

whoever can clear my doubt, thank you very much

Kaloyan Kaneva year ago

What devices you are using?

gmlmainoa year ago

Hello, look, I don't use one specifically, what I need is to know, since my project is prepared to receive any device, they normally communicate fuel, and they do it in %, then with traccar you do calculated attributes, I had uploaded an image to understand what I needed, they have withdrawn it from me; It can be seen that images cannot be uploaded, and I notice that they have taken the trouble to remove it, but not to answer the question