Full supported Trackers

Fleetracker8 years ago

Hi everybody
I ask please about the best trackers already used by a professional fleet and support full features of traccar platform.

I tried a chinese TK103B (H02 protocol) tracker with my traccar server (3.2) and i have a several issues:

• Instability of gprs connection (independently of coverage)
  • Frequecy of sending gps data isn't accurate (random periodicity)
  • No possibility to adjust periodicity of sending data in function of ACC status (less gprs mode)
  • Tracker don't log offline data (in case of no GPRS coverage: tunnel/parking) to send it to server later
  • Remotly commands (engine, periodicity ...) not supported by server
  • No alarms regarding environement parameters (Batt autonomy, temperature, coverage quality...)

Your feedback plz about the different trackers used by your fleet and fulk supported by traccar platform

Best regards

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

From the issues you mentioned only commands support is server-side issue.

For list of fully supported devices (see status column):

https://www.traccar.org/devices/

As for commands support, I'm working on adding it for most popular protocols.

Fleetracker8 years ago

Hi master

Sorry fisrt for my late answer (i think that my email answer posted automatically in forum)
And thank you very much for your contribution in traccar project

Regarding the list of supported devices, i need also a list of some manufactures because i can find several TK103 tracker in market, but which one is realy tested and full supported by traccar platform?!

"Traccar" users, share please your experience.
BR

Most Chinese devices are supported. Various TK103 clones might use different protocols, but all of them are supported. If you want to be absolutely sure, you can ask manufacturer or seller for protocol documentation and I'll check for you if it's supported or not and which port to use.

madil5298 years ago

Dear Masters

can anyone guide me as i am a new user, kindly guide me about parameters that by ip address which ip address i have to give.
ip address of my computer
or ip address of tracking website like for traccar demo main server it is 40.122.161.243

and port as given against each devices. what that port means?
if it relates to device or server/platform

regards

Adil

IP address depends on what server you want to use. If you want to host your own tracking server, you have to provide IP address of your server. If you want to use demo server, you should use corresponding IP addresse from the following page:

https://www.traccar.org/demo-server/

Port number depends on the communication protocol your device uses.

Koloh7 years ago

Hello, Does the traccar platform support Meitrack T622, which meitrack say replaced Meitrack TC68/TC68s

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

It is supported. It uses standard Meitrack protocol.

Koloh7 years ago

Ok, thanks. Maybe if I clarify with you, I have managed to use google map tiles for my Custom Map source, so, how do I apply my lisence from google to the link samples you have provided in a different thread?

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

You don't. You need to get permissions from Google to use tile server directly.