GF-07 tracker with protocol GT700

anyzunstudios2 years ago

Hi guys, I bought this device a few months ago, and I discovered that sending the command 102, it sends you back the IMEI/username, password, and URL of a page to track realtime the device. Also, I found that there's a way to change the IP and port of the tracker using that page doing the following steps:

-Select the Tracker on botton left side-->click on the 3-dots (...) button --> General Command --> Set server IP port.

Then, you can type the server and port for your tracker.

Also, I found that the protocol is GT700. You can see it clicking on the "Info" button.

Does anybody knows what port is being used and if traccar handles this protocol?

Thanks in advance!

Greetings!

anyzunstudios2 years ago

Hello again, I found this manual on Scribd related with the protocol. I'll try to upload it somewhere else since I have just created and account with trial premium access:
Link to document

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Have you tried the standard ports?

anyzunstudios2 years ago

Hi Anton, I just have one chance to change it, so after changing the port, I might won't be able to change it anymore. To do so, I have to find out another way to change the configuration using SMS commands, but I don't know how.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Try port 5023.

anyzunstudios2 years ago

Hi, I tried but it seems that the page tries to send the command and gives me an error. I found on the board that there are a few pins, and the most interesting ones are the TX1 and RX1, which they are serial connections. I think I can try to connect to the device and send some kind of commands. I've also found this page:
Link

anyzunstudios2 years ago

I've just upload the GT700 manual: Link to the manual