GK309

Rambir8 years ago

traccar is compatible with GK301. Protocol spec for GK309 is same to that of GK301. So when I am adding my device id having protocol GK309 with online traccar server, I am not able to trace it.

I am using port 5023

please support me. thanks RS

Rambir8 years ago

online IP address for traccar server i used is 104.43.219.242

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

What is your device id?

Rambir8 years ago

My device Id is : 867597010449152

There is nothing in the log from your device.

Rambir8 years ago

device has been added in traccar successfully, because when we are trying to add it again then its throwing Duplicate message. Moreover we got traccar server add status message is 'OK' on admin mobile. as you have our EMEI device id and protocol is GK309. can you please add it under out account details'

details:
http://demo.traccar.org/
login id:vishnup@gmail.com
pass:12345
device id:867597010449152

Rambir8 years ago

Hi Team, can you please support on above

Device is already linked to your account.

Rambir8 years ago

but why I am not able to trace this device under my account? I am not getting any location info for this device.

I don't see any messages from your device in the log.

Rambir8 years ago

867597010449152 device id message with traccar server I have received OK on admin mobile. So what I need to do now to track my device with traccar?

I can see some messages from your device and you should be able to see it in the web interface.

Looks like it lost GPS signal now as it last messages don't have coordinates. Only LBS data.

Rambir8 years ago

thanks for your support. to assure from device side, my GPS is on. so not sure why traccar is not showing today's tracing on the web interface. I can see old data of 30th Sep and 2nd Oct.

I can see data from 6th of October (today).

Rambir8 years ago

thanks Anton. it seems device is not sending data to server continuously, if so then it is big failure of device. May I ask you please email me 'rambir.dhiman@gmail.com' my device data received so far on your server. So as I can contact the device supplier about this discontinuity in data.