Gosafe G6S

irwan61798 years ago

Hi Anton,

Thank you for the amazing software. I have successfully connected Gosafe device but it seems like the coordinate stored is only 6 digits, including the ones before decimal point. This is not really accurate. But we notice the coordinate in State windows has longer coordinate.

Here's the screenshot.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee8x4iibc1kff9n/Screenshot%202015-11-06%2011.50.01.png?dl=0

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

Why do you think coordinates are limited to 6 digits?

irwan61798 years ago

Hi Anton,

Thank you for your reply. It's because the rows in history panel shows only 101.637 instead of 101.637232 and it is quite obvious from the map that the points grouped longitudinally.

Many thanks,

What version are you using? On the current development build I can see 6 decimal digits in both state and history panels.

irwan61798 years ago

I'm using demo.traccar.org.

It looks like the problem is with default FLOAT precision on MySQL. I will fix it in the next release.

I have modified demo server to use DOUBLE PRECISION type for coordinates. Please check if it works better now. Note that it would apply to newly added data only.

irwan61798 years ago

Thanks Anton! Will test it out.

Fareed Qureshia year ago

Please confirm if this device is supported by traccar as I am facing issue in making it online on server, please confirm what port is being set as default port 5078 which I set, if any other configuration require on device through sms.