GPS tracker offline

the.legit.cheap3 years ago

Hello . I bought a gps tracker : LK209 . It works on SMS i.e. when I call, it sends to me location, when I send a command, it says OK. But in the web and the apps, it says offline even it is working. I think it is a problem with IP&PORT, I've read this in blogs and forums in traccar, but I don't understand these things . can anyone help me ??? Pleeaassee

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Follow troubleshooting guide.

shawn8083 years ago

Where did you get the tracker from? Try playing with the ports using the demo or your own server.

Seifraa3 years ago

Hellow I'm using wetrack2 concox devices but once ignition is ON the device goes offline any help please?

the.legit.cheap3 years ago

I found the solution !! In the manual, the website was www.lkgps.net with its IP & Port . When I uses them, it was showing me offline because it was the wrong website . The right website was www.zg666gps.com I searched in the internet for its IP&PORT . And it was different !! Even if both websites have the same design !! But the web address is different . I've known this from translating the chinese manual into english ( because I had 2 manuals : english and chinese ) : in the english manual, there was the wrong website, but in the chinese manual, there was the right one !! And for people where SMS tracking doesn't work after inserting SIM card, try to shake and clap the device . And it will work, otherwise it won't .