Help with Push Notifications Traccar Manager App

Shadow3 months ago

Hello everyone, in advance an apology for my terrible English, I need a guide or a step by step to be able to send push notifications from my traccar server to the traccar manager application, I have already made the modifications and I am ready to upload it to the Play store but Sending notifications by SMS, although it works, is inefficient and expensive for me, so any guide or step by step would be greatly appreciated, I already have the project created in Firebase but I was able to get there with the documentation I found.

Anton Tananaev3 months ago

There's no step by step guide, but here's the relevant documentation:

https://www.traccar.org/notifications/#push

Shadow3 months ago

Perfect, thank you very much

Shadow3 months ago

An additional question, in Firebase I only create the project and download the json or do I need to do something additional in Firebase

Check Firebase documentation.

Shadow3 months ago

Update!!, Using the Traccar Documentation and the Firebase documentation as a base, it was possible to send push notifications from Traccar Server to the Traccar Manager App. Thank you very much for the help and recommendations

What was the issue? Or what was missing?

Shadow3 months ago

The main problem was that I did not properly document Firebase, mainly I missed adding the modified Traccar Manager app on the FireBase Project, then I just followed the Traccar documentation and it worked.