In-app purchase iOS manager

Cristian2 months ago

Has anyone implemented the in-app purchase option in the iOS app? Apple requires me to implement this option to authorize the app in App Store.
Any ideas?

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

You shouldn't need to, unless you want your users to purchase something directly from the app.

Cristian2 months ago

I have 3 apps based on iOS Manager in the App Store, published without problem, but I'm trying to publish a fourth app and I've been several days on this and Apple insists that in-app purchases must be implemented. Here's what the app review team says

Guideline 3.1.1 - Business - Payments - In-App Purchase
We still noticed that your app includes or accesses paid digital content, services, or functionality by means other than in-app purchase, which is not appropriate for the App Store. Specifically:

• Your app accesses digital content purchased outside the app, such as digital monitoring of vehicles, but that content isn't available to purchase using in-app purchase.
Anton Tananaev2 months ago

Sometimes Apple is difficult to deal with.

Cristian2 months ago

I fully agree

Cristiana month ago

I sent a new app for review to Apple and I got this information back, which I will share with you all

App Store Connect

Hello,

We noticed one or more issues with a recent submission for App Store review for the following app:

XXXXXXXXXX
Version 4.5
Build 22

Although submission for App Store review was successful, you may want to correct the following issues in your next submission for App Store review. Once you've corrected the issues, upload a new binary to App Store Connect.

ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “TraccarManager” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp. While no action is required at this time, starting May 1, 2024, when you upload a new app or app update, you must include a NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes array in your app’s privacy manifest to provide approved reasons for these APIs used by your app’s code. For more details about this policy, including a list of required reason APIs and approved reasons for usage, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files/describing_use_of_required_reason_api.

ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “TraccarManager” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryUserDefaults. While no action is required at this time, starting May 1, 2024, when you upload a new app or app update, you must include a NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes array in your app’s privacy manifest to provide approved reasons for these APIs used by your app’s code. For more details about this policy, including a list of required reason APIs and approved reasons for usage, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files/describing_use_of_required_reason_api.

ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “TraccarManager” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategorySystemBootTime. While no action is required at this time, starting May 1, 2024, when you upload a new app or app update, you must include a NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes array in your app’s privacy manifest to provide approved reasons for these APIs used by your app’s code. For more details about this policy, including a list of required reason APIs and approved reasons for usage, visit: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files/describing_use_of_required_reason_api.

Apple Developer Relations