Integration of Traccar with Odoo, preferably with an OCA module such as field-service

Gabriel Pickenhayn3 months ago

Does anyone have experience with this type of (integrations)? I know that OCA colleagues have developed a solution (field-service) that integrates with PostGIS that is close to Traccar in terms of persistent data if we install it in a PostgreSQL database. It would be great to be able to automate field tasks or services based on the geographical position of vehicles or people, which is what Traccar knows how to do. Does anyone have any idea if this already exists or is in development?

Geotracker3 months ago

There are few app on the Odoo store that does the API integration as listed below.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/browse?search=traccar
https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/17.0/odoo_traccar_tracking/

On you have your vehicle position in Odoo through traccar API you should be schedule automated action for the vehicle.

Gabriel Pickenhayn3 months ago

Exactly, and they are all private implementations. But I think it would be a matter of simply adjusting the field service modules, and the advantages would be great. I asked this same question in OCA and we'll see what they answer. It is most likely that in the near future, this integration will become part of the community.

Geotracker3 months ago

we are using Odoo as our ERP and would love to see a vehicle geo integration. i am testing bouncie which is very easy to use and has API and import/export functionality simply connects to the vehicle OBD. Currently no integration exists between bouncie and Odoo. My next task is to test traccar i have ordered Model H freematics and will be using paid hosting service by traccar. Any feedback on traccar implementation would be appreciated.

Mayura month ago

Hello
I also created module in odoo 16 with traccar where we can do live tracking and all the things.
You can contact me if you want any help. This is my whatsapp number [redacted].
Thank you
Mayur Nagar

Anton Tananaeva month ago

We don't allow sharing personal contact information on the forum.

Mayura month ago

Ok i understand sorry for that.