integration with route

Jeanclei6 years ago

Hello.
I would like to know if you would like to implement some application integration with routes like google maps
example: in the "state" tab where it shows latitude / longitude, it could have a link to make the google maps call inserting latitude and longitude to navigate to the location ...
how could I access the source code to do this?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

There is a button called "Source Code" on this very page. It's also under download section in the top menu. Are you seriously asking this?

Jeanclei6 years ago

tem outra coisa que não entendi:
cadastrei alguns comandos salvos, e vou no dispositivo nas opções e deixo marcado aqueles comandos salvos para o dispositivo.
mas no botão de enviar comando, não aparece nenhum comando salvo, só tem opção de novo comando personalizado.
estou mexendo na plataforma mas ainda não tenho um rastreador, em comprei e estou aguardando chegar para fazer os testes.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Не понимаю.

Jeanclei6 years ago

there's something else I do not understand:
I registered some saved commands, and I go to the device in the options and leave those saved commands for the device.
but in the send command button, no saved command appears, only has a new custom command option.
I'm touching the platform but I do not have a tracker yet, so I bought it and am waiting to make the tests.