Level battery

DaveGG2 years ago

Is it possible to show battery level in android app using demo servers? If yes, please how?
Regards!!

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

If your device reports battery level, it will show automatically. No configuration required.

DaveGG2 years ago

For now I can see this but only in the web, so te device can report It. Maybe I need make show this from the app?

It's the same app, so if you see it in the web, you should see it in the app as well. Please provide screenshots.

DaveGG2 years ago

Access denied.

DaveGG2 years ago

Fix It, sorry.

What about web? Can you please provide both screenshots, so we can compare side by side.

DaveGG2 years ago

Hmmm, I think that the web % battery is a prove that make with an smartphone to check the sistem.
Maybe tomorrow I can post the picture.
Thanks Mate, good job.

DaveGG2 years ago

Morning from here!!
Yes definitely the % of battery I can see in the prove server of my friend that is their own smartphone, not from my device :/

Previously you said you see it in the web app, but not in the mobile app. Now you are talking about two different devices? Sounds like a completely different problem.

DaveGG2 years ago

Hi, thanks for your time.
This picture is from tracker run in a server of my friend and clearly can see red box - Nivel de baterĂ­a - (translate level battery) 33% from all time, not change this level in all this days, I don't know. "That is from web run in a server Google Chrome navigator from localhost:8082"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sCq1LQJfyl0ow6C_a9aSw_yUGg0VAGb8/view?usp=sharing

OK.

DaveGG2 years ago

Right now i'm in in the german demo server with the same tracker, and I can't see level battery, run in win8 64bits pro and G.Chrome
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E9NuL5cYCdIWRlHlp_QsUqCuxZz-qLzV/view?usp=sharing

That probably means that your device hasn't reported it.