Live route option goes page blank

DaveGG2 years ago

Hello. Excuse the google translate.
I am trying to adapt to the new traccar manager interface and settings after the update, I am using a demo server provided by the traccar team, I open traccar manager on my smartphone and add a gps device, everything is ok, there is a signal but I don't see the above pet footprint for live routes. I go to the map preference and I see this box/option, I turn it on, I click on my device Icon and the page goes blank, I turn off the live route and everything is back to normal. Today I cleared the app cache 3 times and the problem persists. Am I doing the right thing to follow the route live? Thanks.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Does this issue happen in a mobile browser as well? If yes, please check the browser console for errors.

DaveGG2 years ago

I did not test directly from the demo url in a web browser on my smartphone, I only tried it with traccar manager, I will try the demo url from a browser but I did not know if I was following the correct steps for the live route, it seems I am doing it correctly . One moment and I'll test.

Sounds correct. But even if it's not, it shouldn't go blank in any case.

DaveGG2 years ago

Ok, from the url demo3.traccar.org in my mobile browser everithing is ok, no blank page. I'll try undertand wath happen with my traccar manager app, maybe others 3er part are implicated.
Sorry I forget. About Yandex maps, some info or implementation? thnks.

Are you using the standard browser? It should work the same way.

DaveGG2 years ago

I don't get you. I use google chrome its application installed on my smartphone.

And what device are you using?

DaveGG2 years ago

Xiaomi redmi8, (under android 10) I know is obsolete to updates, but I think maybe is not a problem for use traccar manager, maybe.
Something about Yandex maps I ask/edit up? Thanks

OK, so the problem is likely with the browser engine used for the apps.

DaveGG2 years ago

Thanks Anton, I'll go to the play store and update what can be updated about it, greetings.