Looking for another tracking device

thiagoa year ago

Some time ago, I posted this topic asking for help to identify the first tracking device I bought. It looks like other people are having the same problem, I have decided to give up on that device and try to purchase another one, with the following requirements:

1. It must enter sleep or low power mode when the ignition is off, the one I have drains the bike battery in 3 days if I don't ride it.
  2. Programmable through SMS is OK, but I also need to program/send commands via IP (TCP or UDP) to integrate it into other automations I have.
  3. 4G/LTE would be preferable, although not a deal breaker if I cannot find one.
  4. Ignition cut-off is an important requirement, as I cannot make the one I already have work with this feature. I may end up buying a 2nd device for my car where this is not as important, but I need as least one device with simple ignition cut-off feature either via SMS (slow) or IP (faster and preferred).
  5. It would be nice if it was sold by Amazon UK so I could get faster shipping, although, I don't mind getting it from Ali Express if I don't have a choice.

Thank you guys.