Los comandos del dispositivo GT06 no funcionan (GT06 device commands do not work)

Tengo un dispositivo GT06 cuando envío los comandos "engine resume" y "engine stop" no funcionan pero si lo envío por SMS puedo ver que el relé está activando y desactivando. Alguna idea de lo que pueda estar sucediendo o si es necesario realizar alguna configuración específica para este dispositivo.

I have a GT06 device when I send the "engine resume" and "engine stop" commands they don't work but if I send it by SMS I can see that the relay is activated and deactivated. Any idea what may be happening or if a specific configuration needs to be made for this device.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Most likely the format is incorrect.

but they are the default traccar commands for this device

Are you aware of gt06.alternative config parameter? Different GT06 devices use different commands.

Yes, put the parameter <entry key = 'gt06.alternative'> true </entry> in conf \ traccar

Have you tried both with and without?

Yes, I could see that when the parameter "gt06.alternative" is activated the command remains in the queue and when it is not it is sent but it does not work.

When I do it by custom command "cut123456" and "resume123456", since it does not work with the default traccar commands there is some way to make the custom command can be selected in the saved commands

Link it to the device, and you should see your saved custom command.

Ok, it is already working with the custom command, thank you very much although it is strange that it does not work with the default traccar command.

On the other hand, my GT06 device when it sends me an SMS with the time is correct but when it reports to the traccar platform it has a time difference. I have tried several commands that are in the forum but they do not work and I added the time zone attribute on the device but it does not work, the time is still wrong. Any solution for this case?

Hassan Sinada3 years ago

please test this command by saved command
DYD,000000#
HFYD,000000#