Manager is drawing ridiculous lines

steven7 years ago

Client in network mode. I'm logging in from my Manager account. But the lines drawn by the application are ridiculous. I stand steady, the application draws a line. How can I fix this?

it depends according to your gps acquiring lat lan value.
nothing to do with the applications

steven7 years ago

Unfortunately, I don't understand you @karthiksg .

I do not send data when I turn on GPS. But the application sends data to the network. Lakin draws the wrong things.

How do you suggest a solution?

also, do these operations over the phone.

I use this brand of phone = LG

the traccar client mobile apps will keep on sending or polls lat lon (Location Update) every 5 seconds by default. so it does not mean that you personally send data. check the status logs in client application.

steven7 years ago

hey @karthiksg

Look, I'm sending a screenshot on this attach. I stand still, but it seems to be moving.

Ss

Do you have any idea how to solve this problem?

as i said it depends according to the device`s firmware that it may give lat lon location updates up or down within 30 meters, it can be a GPS or LBS in your phone. so the 30 m diameter is known issue by all GPS devices. Hope you understand.

steven7 years ago

@karthiksg ,

But it also goes outside the 30 meters. It even changes the city :) GPS mode off, network mode on. The application does not send data via GPS.

Was this an error? How'd you do that?

its strange !

steven7 years ago

@karthiksg ,

How can I resolve this error? How do I get data with GPS?

what device are you using, can u explain more ?

steven7 years ago

Iphone 6S and LG G5 telephone

1. which phone did u installed client application ?
  2. what is the settings details ?
  3. Make sure you dont have any gps spoofing application installed in that phone with client
steven7 years ago

Clientapp have both LG and Iphone.

LG =>

Iphone =>

is that both phone results gives different co ordinates or either one ?

steven7 years ago

@karthiksg

Two on the phone side by side, one different, the other shows different coordinates. And they draw ridiculous lines again. However, they stand still.