Mictrack Cat M1 & NB-IoT Asset GPS Tracker MT700 Feedback

Mictrack3 years ago

MT700 is an IP68 waterproof asset GPS tracker that uses Cat M1 & NB-IoT technology that can provide super low power consumption up to 8 years standby time powered by internal batteries. Its built-in powerful magnets, easy to install without wiring.

• Cat M1 & NB-IoT & GSM Network
  • GPS+Glonass+Galileo+Beidou System
  • 8 Years Standby Time
  • IP68 Dust & Water Resistance
  • Quick Charge 2A@5V
  • Dynamic Power Path Management
  • Ultra Low Power Consumption less than 1.5uA
Mictrack3 years ago

Q: What's the port of MT700 on Traccar:
A: 5030, Config to TCP Protocol.

Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
A: Sure, our protocol is open. After integrating the device will direct communication with your server and not report data to our server anymore.

Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the IoT GPS tracker?
A: Get a Cat M1 or NB-IoT SIM Card that supports data service with 15MB/month.

Q: Which Protocol MT700 support?
A: TCP/UDP/SMS

Q: Support WiFi indoor positioning?
A: Yes Support.

Q: How to Setup the APN, IP/Port?
A: You can set up the parameter by USB Config tool or SMS (CAT M1 only).

Q: Can the devices support my country?
A: As our test, it supports most of the countries in Europe, the US, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand Japan, etc.

Q: Approved the CE & FCC Certificate?
A: CE & FCC under planning.

Mictrack3 years ago
Mike3 years ago

Hi,

I have the MT700. Trying to set it up on GPSWOX. Yes I know it's different, but I was looking for info and since you work for Mictrack, you might be able to help me. It would be very appreciated. I am setting it up with truphone.com. I have used #803#0000#iot.truphone.com## and gotten SET GPRS APN OK. For IP I have #804#0000#tcp://107.170.92.234#6191## and gotten SET SERVER IP AND PORT OK. reply back. Set MODE,1,0000,60 and gotten SET TRACKER MODE:1 OK. reply. Set #800#0000#TCP## and gotten SET SERVICE TYPE OK. reply. But I still can not see the device being on in GPSWOX and I have tested eelink device with them and worked fine. Is there a status command I can send the device? Any help would be appreciated.

Mictrack3 years ago

Hi Mike,

The correct port on GPSWOX for MT700 is 6030 (not 6191), if your IP is 107.170.92.234 please try the command: #804#0000#107.170.92.234#6030##

Thanks,
Mictrack

Mike3 years ago

I am still not getting it to work. Is there a command to see what the settings are in the device. For the eelink one I need to text status? and it gives me battery, ip, apn etc

Mictrack3 years ago

Hi Mike,

Please email us at [removed]

Thanks,
Mictrack

Mike3 years ago

I figured it out, did not get a reply back from info. I switched to UDP mode and it works. Still would appreciate knowing how to sms to get the config as it is there under the communication protocol but not sure how to sms it. Also to know battery status using sms. And last question what is setting AGPS on or off mean or what does it do? Again thanks for helping

Mictrack3 years ago

Hi Mike,

You can send this command to get the config info: *RCONF#1##
The device only will report the battery voltage to the server and SMS inquiry is unavailable.

AGPS is only supported in the WIFI Version if AGPS enable (AGPS,1), when the GPS is unavailable it will switch to wifi location

Thanks,
Mictrack

zabra2 years ago

Hi,

I'm looking for a GPS tracker and I'm interested in the Mictrack
What battery life can we expect if we send a position every 24 hours when stationary and every 15 minutes when moving (3 hours mouving/day). so sending 12 positions per day?

Thanks

Mictrack2 years ago

Hi Zabra,

As our test, if report every 24 hours and it can work for 15 year.
But as your requirements, report every 24 hours when stationary and every 15 minutes when moving, as the evaluate is can work for 110 days.

For more detail please contact us via emial can we can share you the real test data.

Thanks,
Mictrack

zabra2 years ago

Thanks,

I am surprised at 110 days because in your table, if we send a position every 2 hours, i.e. 12 positions per day, it is indicated 559 days.
https://prnt.sc/dfQjoqH1c3tO

Does turning on motion detection reduce battery life ?

Thanks

Mictrack2 years ago

The table is base on the Mode 3, and it will only report as the interval time (such as 2 hours).

In the standard firmware the if the device vibrate it will wakeup and run in the real time mode (GPS & network will always on), so the power consumption is higher.

But can cusitmize the firmware to reduce the power consumptom.
(for examples wakup the GPS & Network only when the 15min interval is arrive , after report the data to server and the device will go to sleep again and will wakeup until next 15 mins.

Thanks,
Mictrack

zabra2 years ago

Thanks.
How can i customize the firmware ?
In the documentation or the manual V1.0, i don't see a mode who permit that ?

Mictrack2 years ago

Please contact us for the deail : [removed]