Mictrack Cat M1 & NB-IoT Asset GPS Tracker MT700 Feedback

zabra2 years ago

Thanks.
Apparently this is not possible as standard. And for the moment, I just want to buy two to test and therefore it will not be possible to make the adaptation just for us. So I'm going to look for another model.
good day

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Mictrack please don't share email or any other personal contact details on the forum. I'm pretty sure I warned you before. This is the last one.

Mictrack2 years ago

Got it, please remove the post.

Thanks,
Mictrack

zabra2 years ago

Hello Mitrack,
A good idea (for me) would be to be able to send a position only when a trip stops. Indeed, our customers use construction containers to transport waste and they only want to know where the container is during the day.
They are not interested in tracking the container in real time.
A position every 24 hours (to know that the container still exists) and a position at the end of each trip (and eventually at the start of the trip).
I found only few manufacturers who offered this in the configuration of the tracker.

Mictrack2 years ago

Thanks for your share, i will feedback to our engineers to see if can release the firmware in the future.

Also can you accpe the interval time as 1 hours interval, so it can work for 312 days.

zabra2 years ago

Hi,
I'm still going to order two for testing because I can't find many other models with more autonomy and I appreciate the responsiveness of your support.
Good day

John White2 years ago

Is the MT700 CE or UL approved?
Are you aware it is used to track and then steal cars in Canada and the US?

Mictracka year ago

@John White, Thanks for your feedback, the MT7000 passes the CE and FCC certification now. Also, I understand your concerns about GPS technology and its usage for car theft in Canada and the US. However, using GPS technology for vehicle tracking and security is a widely accepted and legal practice. We take our role in supporting the responsible and ethical use of this technology very seriously, and our products are designed with strong security features to prevent unauthorized access and ensure data privacy.

BerndFfm14 days ago

Hi mictrack,

we are a mission unit that searchs for missing people. We are using traccar with our own app very sucessfully.

We are interested in your MT700.

What is the shortest interval for position sending ? We have 10 seconds in our app.

What is battery life then ?

You have temperature measurement in one of your tracker ?

Greetings Bernd

Mictrack14 days ago

Hi Bernd,

The MT700 supports a minimum interval of 10 seconds, which is based on real-time mode.

Battery life varies depending on the reporting interval. If it operates in real-time mode with a 10-second interval, the battery life is approximately 12-15 days. If the reporting interval is set to 24 hours, the battery life can extend up to 7 years.

Thanks,
Mictrack