Mictrack Cat M1 & NB-IoT GPS Tracker MT825 Feedback

Mictrack5 years ago

Mictrack MT825 is a Cat M1(LTE-M) & NB-IoT(Cat NB1) GPS Tracker and now it's compatible with Traccar server (pot is 5191)
if you have any questions for MT825 please leave us the message here and our engineers will reply ASAP.

Mictrack5 years ago

Q: What's the port of MT825 on Traccar:
A: 5191, but notice need setup to UDP Protocol.

Q: Can I integrate the device with my own server?
A: Sure, our protocol is open. After integrating the device will direct communication with your server and not report data to our server anymore.

Q: Which SIM Card is better to match with the IoT GPS tracker?
A: Get a Cat M1 or NB-IoT SIM Card that supports data service with 15MB/month.

Q: Which Protocol MT825 support?
A: TCP/UDP

Q: Support OTA?
A: Support

Q: How to Setup the APN, IP/Port?
A: You can setup the parameter by USB Config tool or SMS (CAT M1 only).

Q: Can the devices support my country?
A: As our test, it supports most of the country in Europe, US, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand Japan etc.

Traze.iT5 years ago

Very nice! Will try this tracker! Where can I buy them in europe? (the Netherlands)

Mictrack5 years ago

Please get the samples from the official online shop:
https://www.mictrack.com/shop/

Traze.iT5 years ago

Thank you, I ordered 2 samples, will try them when they arrived!

Cris5 years ago

I've ordered one too a week ago.. doesn't seem to be shipped yet though.

Mictrack5 years ago

Hi Cris,

The free shipping will take 15-45 days.
Please contact us to check the tracking number: info@mictrack.com

Thanks,
Mictrack

Cris5 years ago

Thanks - got the tracking code.
Great to see good customer support and solid documentation for this device.

phuoc5 years ago

I have bought 2 samples MT825, I'm in Vietnam ans I use Viettel telecom - LTE sim.I try to setup my device by using your instruction, but I can't log in my device in trackits.com and green led always toggle in 1s.Your product supports in Vietnam? Or can you help me for detail setup? Thank you.

Mictrack5 years ago

Hi,

Our engineer contacts you and seems they are working fine now.

Thanks,
Mictrack

Zach Kamion4 years ago

hi! I have a MT821 device, but cannot get it updating location to Traccar server web ui. The device sends the data to traccar port 5191 and I see the hex nicely. Unhexing the line I can see that the device sends the data correctly, traccar recognizes the device as "mictrack" and nothing can be seen in the web ui.
Now, if I copy the HEX from traccer server log, unhex it and paste the same data to traccar server port 5191 via Putty AND hit enter in the end, I immediately get location etc. data to traccar web interface. It seems that when I hit the enter on putty, it adds 0d0a in the end. Any idea what could be wrong? Could someone post working configuration here?

Mictrack4 years ago

Hi Zach,

The port 5191 is correct.
Please try to config the MT821 to UDP Protocol via this command "cmd:protocol,0,0#"

Thanks,
Mictrack

Izzy4 years ago

Hi! I'm new in traccar and I'd like to know if the SOS button of this device works on traccar server as well :)

Thanks!

Mictrack4 years ago

Hi Izzy,

It should work.
In the protocol document 2.2.7 the Event ID is 5.
https://www.mictrack.com/downloads/protocols/Mictrack_Communication_Protocol_For_MT825_V2.0.pdf

Thanks,
Mictrack

Izzy4 years ago

Hi :)

I bought a MT825 and I tried to use in my own Traccar server, The device is online but I cannot see the position or the informartion. Id like to know if you updated the protocol because the logs of Traccar doesn't match with the documentation, I posted a topic of my issue here mictrack-catm1-mt825-is-online-but-no-position-no-information

Thanks!