Native app

Joao Paulo Lino4 years ago

I would like help to be able to put a notice in the android app when client tries to log in, but this is disabled by the Administrator,

Currently there is already an error when it comes to lack of connection or by incorrect user or password, but for disabled user does not present any warning.

How could I call this function in an activity, or at least an API instruction for that?
Thanks

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

I don't really understand the question. If user is disabled, you will get a corresponding error in the login response.

Anton correct, this happens on the web platform and in the original application, however I use an unofficial application, and I have his source to work with, and there is no error regarding the login and I would like to add. I believe that some API function should be called, but it doesn't come out.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

As I said, there is not extra API. It's the same login API.

Here this part of the code that calls this function when it detects a failure in Login

@Override
    public void onFailure(Call<T> call, Throwable t) {
        if (t instanceof ServiceException) {
            text = context.getString(R.string.error_general);
        } else {
            text = context.getString(R.string.error_connection);            //Connection Error
        }
        if (t.getMessage().equals("Unauthorized")) {
            Toast.makeText(context, "Incorrect username and password", Toast.LENGTH_LONG).show();  // Incorrect username and password          
       }
    }

Here a new function could be added for when the user is blocked