New iOS Traccar Manager unofficial App launched with name GeoFence Track

Anisha Vishnoi7 years ago

GeoFence Track is best free to use native mobile app for traccar. GeoFence supports various map including Google map and Apple map. GeoFence can be customized to your specifications.

Quick Start Guide

1. Download App from App store - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/geofence-track/id1284889298?ls=1&mt=8
  2. Configure IP and Port using the settings icon at the top-right corner on login screen and save it.
  3. Login using your id and password.
Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Looks great. What versions of Traccar does it support?

I have developed it with 3.12

I would recommend to mention it somewhere in the description or on the support page.

@Anton I request you to share about GeoFence Track in your newsletter so that maximum users of traccar can use it.

sure. I'll mention it

Sorry, newsletter is for official Traccar projects only, but if someone asks me about alternatives to Traccar Manager I will mention your project.

Can I post in other forms like Traccar Server.

Yes, you can post in Traccar Server forum.

ilango g7 years ago

Anisha, why is your app called GeoFence? Its feature set looks good, but why the name GeoFence Track?

Hello Ilango,

I think to make GeoFence Track as a brand. You can suggest a good name also. We are launching Android App in first week of October.

Uwe Barnstein6 years ago

Hi Anisha,

tried GeoFence Track on my iPhone SE (11.1.2) but it always crashes right after trying to login? (Back to Homescreen)

Barni

Anisha Vishnoi6 years ago

Hello Barni

Can you please share your server's IP, userid and password for replicating the issue.

Uwe Barnstein6 years ago

Hi Anisha,

i created a new demo account (for you) with all devices i have in my original account and all works fine?
Login with the original account and the app crashes? The only difference is that the demo account is read only.
So for me i am able to test now (with the demo account) and thats fine for me.
Sorry, but i do not want to share the credentials of the original account.

Anisha Vishnoi6 years ago

Ok Barni.

We have released android app also can be downloaded - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fleetfox.geofence&hl=en