New web interface for Traccar server made for Joomla.

bbeepp9 years ago

Complete layout is based on W2Ui + Font Awesome.

Very simple administration of users and devices, regardless of Traccar servers as well as administration of devices in real time.

Monitoring is provided as zoom, zoom + marker, and marker. If you select the option to zoom + marker or marker, it is possible to link markers inline or as a route.

Monitoring of up to 4 devices in a separate window.

Chronological review of up to 16 periods at the same time, each period in a different color.

In coming period WordPress version will be available.

http://keselj.xyz/

Joomla link
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension/maps-a-weather/maps-a-locations/gps-monitor

catruchos9 years ago

This looks very nice.
I find very useful to see the icon arrow pointing the correct course.
¿¿Would it be possible to add the icon arrow pointing to the course of the moving device in the traccar interface ??
Congratulations

bbeepp8 years ago
adamsse8 years ago

Hello, very good software. Have you ever in the future will also monitor the application on iOS. I also wanted to ask what GPS trackers uzyasz and what you have to set the time on the server sending items that you get a perfect line along the road on the map. And the fundamental question is when can we expect the next version of the notification? I am using tk103b sending mail items every 30 seconds and my line is not so perfect

xboi878 years ago

How to install it, I need a video tuts
thanks

lizmo8 years ago

Any plans on updating it traccar 3.4?

struenzer807 years ago

Which server-settings i must enter if i want to track my device from the demo-server?
i thought for the host i must be enter the ip of the demo-server, but which values for base and user?
or isn´t it possible to include the demo-server (more specifically my device on the demo-server) in my own project/website?

grasias7 years ago

hi,
is this only works on traccar 3.2 or it can be use in 3.7 too?
can you teach me how to install that in ubuntu 15.04?

thank you

Paul Carew5 years ago

What ever happened to this?
The Joomla link doesn't exist anymore.

Yasser5 years ago

Hy can you tell me where can i found this component for joomla?other than the link you gave above, cause the link is broken, thanks