Notification for no gps signal

tambiu6 years ago

Hi there, I was looking for a notification for no gps signal after some time, ex: if some vehicle not get gps signal for 60 minutes send me a mail notification.

thanks.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

There is "unknown" status notification. By default it's 10 minutes, but the timeout is configurable.

tambiu6 years ago

Yes I know that notification, but it is for lost comunication, I would like to check the gps signal, some times the vehicle cant get gps signal but it has gsm signal, so I would like to get a notification when the vehicle does not update the gps status on traccar.

OK, then there is no such notification.

tambiu6 years ago

ok, but Is there a plan in the future ? because I saw this in the orange system and it is important, because we can check if the trackers have problems or another things. I think it is not complicated to do, because the traccar has the gps time stored, if the time is more than x minutes send a notification.

Currently there is no plan. There are two options for implementing new features:

1. Add a feature request on GitHub and see if we have a general interest from everyone.
  2. Sponsor the implementation.